Academic Review Tools
Academic Review Process At-A-Glance-This is a Word document. and Toolkit Descriptors-This is a Word document.
Based on current performance levels, schools with Level Two school quality indicators for “All Students" in English, mathematics and/or science, and schools with any Level Three school quality indicators must undergo an academic review. As per the 2017 Standards of Accreditation, academic reviews may be conducted by the Virginia Department of Education or under its guidance. Divisions can lead the academic review or may request the review to be led by the Office of School Quality.
Academic Achievement Tools
- Instructional Leadership-This is a Word document.
- Classroom Lesson Evaluation-This is a Word document.
- Culture and Climate-This is a Word document.
- Professional Development-This is a Word document.
- Data Analysis-This is a Word document.
- Master Schedule-This is a Word document.
- Assessment-This is a Word document.
Student Engagement and Outcome Tools