Home Schooled Students & Religious Exemptions
School divisions report the number of students who have obtained an excuse from school attendance by reason of bona fide religious training or belief as well as the number of students whose parents have notified the division superintendent – by August 15 – of their intention to provide home instruction.
Home Schooled Students & Religious Exemptions Reports
- 2020-2021-This is an excel spreadsheet.
- 2019-2020-This is an excel spreadsheet.
- 2018-2019-This is an excel spreadsheet.
- 2017-2018-This is an excel spreadsheet.
- 2016-2017 (XLS)
- 2015-2016 (XLS)
- 2014-2015 (XLS)
- 2013-2014 (XLS)
- 2012-2013 (XLS)
- 2011-2012 (XLS)
- 2010-2011 (XLS)
- 2009-2010 (XLS)
- 2008-2009 (XLS)
- 2007-2008 (XLS)
- 2006-2007 (XLS)
- 2005-2006 (PDF)
- 2004-2005 (XLS)
- 2003-2004 (XLS)
- 2002-2003 (XLS)
- Archived 1994-2001 (XLS) (PDF)
More about Private Schools & Home Schooling