Program Policy & Guidance
Adult Education and Literacy Policies and Guidance
- Assessment and Distance Education Policy for Virginia Adult Education and Literacy Programs - This is a Word document
- Adult Education Program Manager Responsibilities Manual-This is a Word document.March 2022
- This manual is addressed to AEFLA-funded grant program managers. It provides a reference guide to federal and state policies, compliance principles, key citations, and technical assistance resources for Virginia adult education program managers.
- National External Diploma Program in Virginia Guidelines-This is a Word document. - August 2022
- This guide is designed to serve as a resource for Virginia NEDP agencies supported by Adult Education and Family Literacy Act (AEFLA) funding.
Virginia Career Works Center Participation
Adult Education is a proud partner in the Virginia Career Works Centers around the Commonwealth! Using Virginia Career Works Centers or One-Stops, Virginia’s jobseekers can find the resources they need to search for jobs and improve their career skills. There are nearly 70 centers located across Virginia, ready to assist with career services. Use the zip code-based Service Locator.