School Report Card
Virginia's system of support for schools and accountability for student outcomes includes a commitment to informing the public of the progress of schools in raising achievement and improving teaching and learning.
- Standards of Accreditation: Impact on Schools & Impact on Students – Information detailing how the revised Standards of Accreditation impacts schools (school accountability, school-quality indicators, accreditation ratings) and students (requirements for graduation).
- School Accreditation – Information briefly explaining the indicators and performance levels that will go into determining a school’s accreditation rating.
Virginia’s School Quality Profiles
School Quality Profiles are a new way to look at the performance of Virginia’s public schools. School Quality Profiles were developed by the state Board of Education in response to the 2015 Virginia General Assembly, which directed the board to redesign online reports for schools and school divisions to more effectively communicate to parents and the public about the status and achievements of the Virginia’s public schools. School Quality Profiles are available for all schools, school divisions, and for the state.
Watch the video playlist to learn more about School Quality Profiles.
- News, August 22, 2018 – VDOE's annual release of SOL test results: VDOE Releases 2017-2018 SOL Test Results
The files below provide SOL test results for schools, school divisions and the state by grade level, course and content area.
2017-2018 Test Administration
- Division Subject-Area-This is an excel spreadsheet.
- Division Test-by-Test-This is an excel spreadsheet.
2016-2017 Test Administration
2015-2016 Test Administration
2014-2015 Test Administration
- Virginia Index of Performance Awards
- National Blue Ribbon Schools
- National Title I Distinguished Schools