School Quality Profiles
Virginia’s School Quality Profiles
School Quality Profiles are a new way to look at the performance of Virginia’s public schools. School Quality Profiles were developed by the state Board of Education in response to the 2015 Virginia General Assembly, which directed the board to redesign online reports for schools and school divisions to more effectively communicate to parents and the public about the status and achievements of the Virginia’s public schools. School Quality Profiles are available for all schools, school divisions, and for the state.
Watch the video playlist to learn more about School Quality Profiles.
- Standards of Accreditation: Impact on Schools & Impact on Students – Information detailing how the revised Standards of Accreditation impacts schools (school accountability, school-quality indicators, accreditation ratings) and students (requirements for graduation).
- School Accreditation – Information briefly explaining the indicators and performance levels that will go into determining a school’s accreditation rating.
- Virginia Index of Performance Awards
- National Blue Ribbon Schools
- National Title I Distinguished Schools