Procurement services including purchasing support, consulting and technical assistance to those doing business with VDOE.
This link takes you out of the Virginia Department of Education websiteAll solicitations and resulting contract awards are posted in eVA, Virginia’s eProcurement system, under Virginia Business Opportunities (VBO). In the Advanced Search section at the left, enter search criteria, using "Department of Education" as the buying entity.
For scientific and graphing calculator contracts, school divisions must enter "DGS Division of Purchases and Supply" as the buying entity.
School divisions may request copies of contracts awarded for school division use by the Department of Education from the Office of Procurement. Please contact Monique Jones (email@example.com) concerning Student Growth Assessments, and Marie Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org) concerning
- Preschool Curriculum and Formative Assessment System and Services
- DOE-CFA-2015-9 (renewed through June 30, 2019)
- Virginia’s Preschool Expansion Grant (VPI+) Program Evaluation
- DOE-VPEG-2015-10 (renewed and extended through December 21, 2019)
- Professional Development Options for Early Learning Providers
- DOE-PDO-2015-11-1 Voyager Sopris Learning, Inc.
- DOE-PDO-2015-11-2 Virginia Literacy Foundation Inc.
- DOE-PDO-2015-11-3 Third Sector New England,
- DOE-PDO-2015-11-4 Teachstone Training, LLC
- DOE-PDO-2015-11-5 School Readiness Consulting, LLC
- DOE-PDO-2015-11-6 Scholastic, Inc.
- DOE-PDO-2015-11-7 NCS Pearson, Inc.
- DOE-PDO-2015-11-8 Kaplan Early Learning Company
- DOE-PDO-2015-11-9 James Madison University
- DOE-PDO-2015-11-10 Center for Applied Linguistics
Related Procurement Links
- eVA – Virginia's e-procurement solution
- Department of General Services/ Division of Purchases and Supply (DGS/DPS)
- Virginia Information Technologies Agency (VITA)
- Executive Order No. 20 and Micro Business Certification
- Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity (DSBSD)
- Governor’s Executive Order No. 20 – Advancing Equity for Small, Women, and Minority Owned Businesses
- Governor's Executive Order No. 33 – Enhancing Opportunities for Small, Woman and Minority Owned Businesses-This is a PDF document. (PDF)
- Governor's Executive Order No. 82 – Greening of State Government-This is a PDF document. (PDF)
- National Institute of Governmental Purchasing, Inc. (NIGP)
- Virginia Association of Governmental Purchasing, Inc. (VAGP)