The resolutions listed on this website contain official actions and policy decisions of the Board of Education since 1996. This website does not contain resolutions related to the Literary Fund, regulatory actions or resolutions of recognition given to individuals or organizations by the Board of Education.
Click on a resolution title to view the full text.
- Establishing Policies for Timely Provision of Data for School Performance Report Cards
Resolution Number 1999-1: March 25, 1999
- Establishing Guidelines for Considering and Approving Requests for Pre-Labor Day Opening
Resolution Number 1999-2: March 25, 1999
- Establishing the Standards of Learning Technical Advisory Committee
Resolution Number 1999-3: April 28, 1999
- Establishing the Standards of Learning Test Advisory Committee (Memorandum of Understanding)
Resolution Number 1999-4: April 28, 1999
- Establishing Policies Regarding Accommodations for Testing Students with Limited English Proficiency and School Accountability
Resolution Number 1999-5: May 27, 1999
- Establishing Policies Regarding Tolerances for Student Mobility and Transiency and School Accountability
Resolution Number 1999-6: May 27, 1999
- Establishing Cut Scores for Praxis II Teacher Assessments
Resolution Number 1999-7: June 24, 1999
- Adopting Blanket Waiver of Board of Education Regulations and Charter Schools
Resolution Number 1999-8: June 24, 1999
- Recognizing Accrediting Entities for Preschools and Nursery Schools
Resolution Number 1999-9: October 28, 1999
- Establishing Committee to Develop Model Leadership Development Program
Resolution Number 1999-10: November 18, 1999
- Giving President of the Board of Education Authority to Appoint an Advisory Committee on Adult Education
Resolution Number 1999-11: November 18, 1999
Select another year or return to Board Resolutions main page.
NOTE: the Virginia Board of Education resolutions presented on this website are representations and may not be exact duplicates of the official documents filed with the Board of Education. For additional information about these public records, contact: Emily Webb.