Procurement services including purchasing support, consulting and technical assistance to those doing business with VDOE.
All solicitations are posted in eVA, Virginia’s eProcurement system. To search for solicitations, click on “Solicitations,” and enter “Department of Education” in the “Agency/Entity" Field under “Advanced Search.”
Contracts for School Division Use
- Low Achieving School Contracts
- Student Growth Assessments – At the request of school divisions interested in purchasing assessments that are valid measures of student growth for local use, VDOE solicited proposals for Student Growth Assessments.
- Calculator Contracts – Scroll down to “calculators” to access scientific and graphing calculator contracts.
- Preschool Curriculum and Formative Assessment System and Services
- Virginia’s Preschool Expansion Grant (VPI+) Program Evaluation
- Contract No. DOE-VPEG-2015-10 Signed Contract (PDF)
- Virginia’s Preschool Expansion Grant
(VPI+) Program Evaluation – Redacted - (PDF) – In response to RFP No. DOE-VPEG-2015-10
SRI Education Proposal No. EDD 15-096
Related Procurement Links
- eVA – Virginia's e-procurement solution
- Department of General Services/ Division of Purchases and Supply (DGS/DPS)
- Virginia Information Technologies Agency (VITA)
- Executive Order No. 20 and Micro Business Certification
- Virginia Department of Minority Business Enterprise (DBME)
- Governor's Executive Order No. 33 – Enhancing Opportunities for Small, Woman and Minority Owned Businesses (PDF)
- Governor's Executive Order No. 82 – Greening of State Government (PDF)
- National Institute of Governmental Purchasing, Inc. (NIGP)
- Virginia Association of Governmental Purchasing, Inc. (VAGP)