About Economics & Personal Finance
- Instructional Resources Arranged By Topic (PDF)
- Instructional Resources Arranged Alphabetically (PDF)
Professional Development Resources
- www.TeachingMoney VA.org is an online collection of resources which was created to help Virginia’s teachers find quality resources that they can use in teaching Virginia’s Economics and Personal Finance course.
- Virginia Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy – Virginia Jump$tart Coalition is a nonprofit, volunteer-driven organization representing more than 100 individuals and organizations in business, government, association/nonprofit and education who have joined together to improve the financial literacy of Virginians.
- National Financial Capability Challenge - Educator Toolkit – resources to help students prepare for the National Financial Capability Challenge. The toolkit addresses five core competencies of financial education: earning, spending, saving, borrowing and protecting against risk. The toolkit can be used to help prepare students for the challenge’s voluntary online exam but also for year-round classroom instruction.